Download the EngageOK mobile app and gain access to session descriptions, location maps, speaker information, session schedules and more. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
Detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to download the app are included below.
1. Search for “AttendeeHub” in either the Google Play or iOS App Store, depending on your device.
2. Select the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app (look for the graphic located at left) and install.
3. Open the app and search for “EngageOK.” Download the EngageOK event.
4. Select “Log In” and enter your first and last name.
5. When prompted, enter your email address. The app will then send a verification code to the email address you entered. Use the verification code within the app to advance.
6. The app will then prompt you with a series of optional questions. Either answer the questions or advance to the main app features by selecting “Next” located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Please note: Content and session information are still being uploaded to the app in preparation for EngageOK. All session descriptions have been uploaded.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.